Elevating your everyday
Whether through work, stress or even play, life can take a physical and emotional toll on just about anyone. Developed by Frontier Natural Products Co-op, Aura Cacia products invigorate the senses with high quality, 100 percent pure essential oils and body care treatments. Ethical, sustainable sourcing methods and cooperative business practices are the basis for Aura Cacia’s commitment to providing the purest, highest-quality products to consumers nationwide.
Aura Cacia wanted to demystify the use of essential oils and communicate the power of the company’s botanical products to new audiences. The company also wanted to grow its Facebook presence to expand communications, engagement and product marketing opportunities via social media.
Haberman positioned Aura Cacia’s essential oils as accessible and easy to understand and use as part of any lifestyle. Specifically, Haberman and Aura Cacia leveraged “Elevate Your Everyday,” an education and engagement platform, to create multiple integrated micro-campaigns.
From yoga to spring cleaning and camping, Haberman’s integrated storytelling efforts have increased Aura Cacia’s consumer engagement with a revamped e-commerce website, aggressive digital and social marketing campaigns and a Facebook-centered sweepstakes.
- Concepted, designed and executed multiple integrated digital campaigns to increase engagement that resulted in an increase from 13,000 to more than 50,000 Facebook “Likes” in two months.
- Designed and implemented a new e-commerce website under the theme “Elevate Your Everyday,” providing essential oils user education and an improved shopping experience. The website launched September 2012.
- Created and launched “Om is Where the Heart Is,” a Facebook sweepstakes targeting yoga enthusiasts that featured daily giveaways of Aura Cacia products with a grand prize promotional support from partner media outlet Yoga Journal. The contest received nearly 2,000 entries and helped grow and solidify Aura Cacia’s core fanbase.
- Developed and executed six events for “National Moment of Chill,” a campaign encouraging people to take 15 minutes to “chill” and relax on the six most stressful days of the year and promoting product uses, such as lavender for relaxation. Execution elements included:
- Pay-per-click, Facebook and Google Display ads totaling 31 million digital impressions.
- Public relations outreach resulting in 24 online media placements with nearly 68 million media impressions.
- A dedicated Facebook tab with relaxation tips, real-time countdown and a printable coupon that increased Facebook reach by 30 percent.
- Facebook event posting with a “pledge to chill” call-to-action resulted in nearly 580 people attending, with invitations extended to another 2,500 Facebook users.
- Developed a Pinterest page to engage this new social channel and steadily increased its fanbase to more than 300 followers, making Aura Cacia a pioneering brand presence in the space.
Haberman executed multiple integrated digital campaigns to increase consumer engagement, which increased Aura Cacia’s Facebook fanbase from 13,000 to more than 50,000 “Likes” in two months.
Haberman created and launched “Om is Where the Heart Is,” a yoga sweepstakes targeting yoga enthusiasts that featured daily giveaways of Aura Cacia products and a grand prize with promotional support from Yoga Journal. The contest received nearly 2,000 entries and helped grow and solidify Aura Cacia’s core fanbase.
Integrated Social Campaign
Haberman created “National Moment of Chill,” a digitally and socially integrated campaign encouraging people to take 15 minutes to “chill” and relax on the six most stressful days of the year.
Haberman’s work with Aura Cacia – a part of Frontier Natural Products Co-op – has expanded to include e-commerce website development and integrated digital campaigns for the co-op’s two additional brands, Frontier and Simply Organic.