Simply authentic, from farm to table.
Just BARE Chicken is all natural chicken, nothing less and nothing more. The premium chicken products are distributed nationally by the family-owned GNP Company (formerly Gold’n Plump Poultry). Haberman’s approach to storytelling is just as pure as the brand itself – honest, credible and simple.
GNP Company came to Haberman to grow awareness, deepen engagement and drive business growth for Just BARE Chicken, a young brand in the natural poultry market.
The Just BARE partnership has hatched into a vibrant storytelling relationship spanning all aspects of marketing. Haberman recreated the visual style and messaging for Just BARE Chicken and developed trade and consumer communications integrating traditional media with a stronger online presence. For Just BARE Chicken and Haberman, the story is just beginning.
- Created new mission statement for GNP Company, based on organization sustainability beliefs and employee values.
- Refreshed Just BARE Chicken branding and messaging to match the newly defined mission and build awareness for American Humane Certification.
- Launched a digital advertising campaign that garnered 17,900 clicks and nearly 30 million impressions in just 11 weeks. In conjunction with a national print campaign, spurred a 71 percent increase in monthly Web traffic from January to September 2012.
- Doubled the number of Just BARE Chicken Facebook fans in a three-week period. Earned nearly 5,000 Facebook advertising clicks and 10 million impressions targeting users interested in healthy eating, sustainability and recipes.
- Drove Facebook users to the refreshed Just BARE Chicken website to learn more about American Humane Certification and receive coupons and recipe ideas. More than 1,300 people clicked through to receive a reusable Just BARE Chicken tote bag, and 2,443 people clicked through to request a product coupon.
- Developed follow-up integrated campaigns in 2012 utilizing print, Web, mobile, social media, trade show strategy, digital advertising and promotions to continue raising awareness and supporting sales growth.
The website refresh reinforces brand messaging and the natural simplicity of the Just BARE Chicken brand.
New Advertising Campaign
Just BARE Chicken’s mission is to provide natural, healthy chicken the way nature intended. Haberman brought this story to life across across a wide range of traditional and online media.
Challenges, Promotions, Sweepstakes
Strategic consumer promotions and sweepstakes engaged brand advocates and newcomers alike.
Digital and Mobile
Digital advertising and a mobile experience drove awareness for the new American Humane Certification, while also offering printable recipes and coupons.